Most people know what “Life Insurance” is for. When (not IF) you die – money is provided to your family or designated beneficiary – precisely when it is needed most. The proceeds from a Life Insurance policy can be used in any manner by the named beneficiary(ies) such as …
• Pay Final Expenses (Including Funeral, Lawyers, Accountants etc.)
• Pay Off Mortgage and other debts and expenses
• Provide Financial Security for your loved ones
• Leave funds to your favourite charity (psst!….Tax Advantages)
For a business, provide funds to your company to buy shares of a deceased business partner – thus avoiding having your business partner’s family assume shares of the company. Also, funds from life insurance can be used, to attract a talented key employee – should a talented key employee pass away.
Types of Life Insurance
Generally speaking life insurance can be divided into two main categories:
How Much Does Life Insurance Cost?
Life Insurance is priced based on a number of factors such as
- GENDER (Cheaper For Females)
- SMOKING STATUS
- PERSONAL HEALTH HISTORY
- FAMILY HEALTH HISTORY (immediate Family – Parents / Siblings
- AMOUNT OF COVERAGE
In addition, many companies offer a discount over their quoted standard rates if your health history / height and weight ratios are better than average.
In order to receive an estimate as to how much a Life Insurance policy will cost you (either on a Monthly / Semi-Annual or Annual basis) – simply call us (902) 479-7000 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do a market survey in order to find some of the best prices offered by the various insurance companies. There is NO cost or obligation for this service. If more than one person is to be insured under the same policy, many Insurance companies offer multi-life discounts on the package.
If you email us, please provide, at least the following information for each person you would like to insure:
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Gender
- Your Smoking Status (You are generally consider a “Non-Smoker” if you have not consumed tobacco products etc. or smoking cessation products (The Patch etc.) in the past 12 months) Some companies may consider cigar smokers as non-smokers)
- The Amount of Insurance Coverage you want
Review Your Current Insurance Portfolio
If you presently have life insurance policies or if any of your Term Life Insurance policies are about to increase in cost, please contact us to review your current policies – and hopefully we can recommend plans that may save you money. We can also review and recommend what would be an appropriate amount of insurance you should have in force.
Once again, there is no cost or obligation for this service.